Sunday 13 November 2011

Leo and Victoria's Kentish Wedding



The wedding was in their local family church, followed by a shabby chic reception in The Great Barn Tenterden.






The Bride and Groom requested I capture the ambiance in a natural way, capturing the moment rather than having everyone looking into the camera, so we went with a reportage style.








I also made the most of the October sun to get sun flair in the images and recreate the atmosphere of a long summers day which is exactly how the relaxed setting made the wedding feel, relaxing in the english countryside with drinks, while the children ran around and played in the barn, the guests making the most of the last of the summer days!






The couple had stylishly decorated the tables in the shabby chic style which you can see above.


A beautiful day and lovely last wedding of the season! I look forward to next years wedding season and the many engagement shoots that I have lined up to see me through until then!

1 comment:

  1. Leo and Victoria's Kentish Wedding was amazing. You made me so excited for our own wedding day. Actually I too would be going to get married quite soon at one of the best San Francisco venues. It will be very chic bohemian themed wedding day. Just can’t wait for the day now.

    ReplyDelete