Thursday 10 May 2012

What does a wedding photographer do over the winter?!

So, it's here! Wedding season is back! I am really looking forward to the fantastic wedding's that I have ahead of me this season and will be sure to update this regularly to keep you informed with what I am up to!

Over the winter I have been busy with product photography for fellow wedding vendors. The yummiest has to be that of Bella's Cupcakes who kindly let me taste their wares after the shoot! 



I have also been working closely with Inspired Weddings & Events who fell in love with my photography and asked to use some of my images in their print marketing campaigns.

I have also been busy with the design and build of my new website which will go live over the coming weeks. It is looking really good and I must also thank the lovely illustrator Sarah Dyer, who designed my logo that you can see below. She has been a long time favourite author/illustrator of my children and I fell in love with her writing from their books. So I was very pleased when she agreed to help me with this.


The autumn /winter is my busiest time of year for engagement shoots. The backdrops are always beautiful this time of year, with the autumnal colours and sometimes snow! 




I also gained a new muse this winter in the form of my youngest boy, baby Ben, who arrived at the end of November. He is now 5 months old and I have had lots of fun documenting his growth so far. He is always smiling these days which makes my job very easy! 

Having 3 young children definitely keeps my photography skills in good practise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment